Friday, March 21, 2008

Thing #19 - Web 2.0

I liked the awards list. I coud spend a lot of time playing on there. The Onesentence stories were very creative. I would like to find a way to use them in class. I already use some tools from 37 signals but looked at Backpack again today. This could potentially be a good tool for planning for teachers and/or administrators. I can see how this could really be useful across campuses. I posted Wetpaint.com to del.icio.us to remember it. I might use that for a classroom blog. I'm trying to include a very cool SpringWidgets tool here but am having trouble getting it to load. I think the code is broken but it was a cool idea - the lunar phase calendar on your blog. I'm going to explore that site some more later.

1 comment:

VWB said...

I love the widgets too!
be sure you are trying to add it to the html page elements on your side bar..maybe that's the problem?