Saturday, December 22, 2007

Thing #7 - Google rocks!!

Google is becoming a more important tool in my life. My family has a home page that we use to coordinate our calendars, grocery and project lists, and provide quick access to our Flickr photos and the lovely Houston weather forecast. I also use that site to read my home email from school, if I'm expecting something important.

Educational uses? Hmmm. I haven't set up my teacher webpage yet because I am trying to reconcile use of the classroom portal with my own webpage. That is one of my goals for the new year - to figure out how to use the district's tools as well as other tools to make sure the students have access to the info they need to be successful. I don't have my mind around all of that at the moment so I haven't used anything besides our school portal. Many changes to come, however.

No comments: