Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thing #3 - Not my first blog

Setting up and posting to this blog using Blogger is easy!!! I've never created an avatar before so that was pretty fun. A little overwhelming b/c there are so many options. And I thought picking out my clothes for school was difficult. We are big into the farmer's market at t'afia restaurant these days so I chose that as my first background.

I currently have a couple of blogs. One is my personal blog (sporadic posting), one is for the SBISD 8th grade science teachers (lots of good ideas, not much posting), and one is my family's Christmas present tracking blog which is currently getting a lot of use.

I read a lot of blogs everyday. In fact, there are a few I want to catch up on before I go to sleep. 'night.

1 comment:

VWB said...

I love t'afia!! Monica is such a clever chef. The market is lots of fun...such intersting foods sometimes.
Can't wait to see the other blogs you follow

Froggy Wart